When your car is involved in a collision, you want high-quality, expert auto repair service you can rely on. That’s where the Westlie Ford Body Shop comes in. Our experts perform a variety of auto body and collision repair services for your vehicle. Visit us today for all your automotive needs! Contact our team at (360) 602-2490 with any questions you may have or if you would like to request more information.
Available Body Shop Services
Some of the many services we provide include:
- Full service detailing
- Accident repair
- Dent removal
- Scratch removal
- Paint jobs
- Tire repair
access_time Service Hours
Why Repair With Westlie Ford
Our team consists of factory-trained Ford auto technicians. But their expertise doesn’t end with Ford vehicles. We work with all makes and models of cars, trucks, and SUVs so you’ll have peace of mind knowing your vehicle is truly in the best of hands. When it comes to paying for service, you can breathe a little easier knowing that we accept all forms of insurance!
Take the Right Steps to Keep Your Ford a Ford.
Before an accident:
- Print this Collision Guide and keep it in your glove compartment. It has all the information you’ll need to collect in case you’re ever in an accident.
- If original parts aren’t included in your policy, talk to your agent about getting original parts coverage.
- Make sure you have our dealership’s body shop contact information.
- Be prepared and take extra precautions when seasons or driving habits change.
If you’re in an accident:
- Make sure everyone involved is OK, then call 911 to file a report.
- Collect information using the Collision Guide.
- Arrange for a tow if your car isn’t driveable.
- Get in touch with our expert collision service technicians. Remember, you don’t have to go to the shop your insurance company recommends so choose the techs who know your Ford.
- Review the estimate and make sure original parts are listed as replacements.
- Don’t sign anything unless you are comfortable with the estimate.
- Remember, the only way to keep it a Ford is to use original Ford Collision replacement parts for repairs.