We are always looking for well-trained and experienced automotive professionals to join our team. We take pride in providing a high quality of service to our customers, and are happy to provide career opportunities to sharp and enthusiastic people. If you are interested in applying, we invite you to fill out the form provided below.
Westlie Ford…Small Enough to Know You, Big Enough to Serve You
Westlie Ford is looking for a well-qualified, energetic, hard-working Sales professional to join our team. Great hours, every other weekend off and a very competitive compensation plan designed for you to make money. We provide you with the tools, advertising and support to succeed
With 70+ years serving SW Washington Westlie Ford is acknowledged by the Columbian as one of the Best of Clark County businesses for three plus years! Westlie has top rated service department and a goal to provide excellent customer service throughout our dealership. Our motto of “Small enough to know you, big enough to serve you” bring customers back time and again
As a Westlie team member, we offer:
- Earned vacation and paid time off
Responsibilities: As an Auto Sales Representative you will interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchasing process. Our goal is to create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong relationships. You will assist customers in selecting the right vehicle for their needs.
- Present vehicle attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options and services to customers.
- Ensure timely follow up and maintain strong relationships with previous and prospective customers.
- Ensure customers understand the vehicle’s operating features and warranty.
- Track customers using our CRM (customer relationship management) system
- Keep up on new products, features and accessories. Attend product and training courses.
- Prepare vehicles for customer delivery.
- Maintain appearance and cleanliness of store showroom and vehicle lot.
Currently, Westlie Ford is seeking an entry level Lube Technician. We offer on the job training, paid vacation, paid holidays, Medical plans, Dental plans, 401K, Colonial Life and Aflac. Experience preferred, but not necessary. Must be available nights and weekends and must own basic tool set.