2019 Ford Edge Trim Comparison & Model Differences in Washougal, WA
Are you seeking an SUV with bold design, and think the 2019 Ford Edge might be for you? Then it’s time to learn more about the different Ford Edge trims to see what they have to offer. This page will give you a good idea of the model differences between the Edge SE, the Edge SEL, the Edge Titanium, and the Edge ST.
After you’ve finished reading this trim comparison page, you can feel free to check out our Westlie Ford 2019 Edge inventory, schedule a test drive, or learn about our lease and finance deals. If you’d like to speak to one of our representatives located in Washougal, WA, you can call us at (360) 602-2490 or contact us online.
The 2019 Edge SE offers state-of-the-art technologies right out of the gate, including Ford Co-Pilot360™ and FordPass Connect with WiFi™ hotspot. Additionally, you can expect many interior amenities and specifications that will keep you and your passengers happy, such as seating for five people total, eight cupholders, and a steering wheel with cruise, secondary audio, and five-way controls.
- Twin-Scroll 2.0L EcoBoost® engine
- MPG: 22 city/29 highway
- Horsepower: 245 HP
- Torque: 275 lb.-ft.
- Eight-speed automatic transmission
- Cargo volume behind first row: 73.4 cu.-ft.
- Cargo volume behind second row: 39.2 cu.-ft.
- 18-in. Sparkle Silver-painted aluminum wheels
- 60/40 split-fold-flat and reclining bench with fold-down armrest
- Auto start-stop technology
- AM/FM stereo
- AdvanceTrac® with RSC® (Roll Stability Control™) and Curve Control
- Cruise control
- Electric power-assisted steering
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Front and rear carpeted floor mats
- Hill start assist
- Intelligent access with push-button start
- Intelligent Oil-Life Monitor®
- Individual tire pressure monitoring system
- LATCH system
- LED Configurable daytime running lamps
- LED tail lamps with amber turn signals
- Post-collision braking
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Remote keyless entry system
- SiriusXM™ Radio
- SOS Post-Crash Alert System™
Do you want to experience the thrills of travel? The 2019 Edge SEL might be just what you need. It features a leather-wrapped steering wheel, ten-way power driver's seat, and a six-way power passenger seat. The SEL includes all SE features, plus:
- Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature controls
- Heated power mirrors with security approach lamps and LED signal indicators
- LED fog lamps
- Reverse sensing system
- Silver roof rack side rails
- SYNC® 3
- Second Row EasyFold® seat
- SecuriCode™ keyless entry keypad
When you set foot in the 2019 Edge Titanium, you will truly feel as though you've stepped into the lap of luxury. It includes premium features like heated front seats, a ten-way power front passenger seat, and leather-trimmed sport bucket seats. The Titanium includes all SEL features, plus:
- 19-in. Nickel-painted aluminum wheels
- Door-sill plate ‚Äì brightly illuminated
- Driver's seat memory
- Hands-free, foot-activated liftgate
- Memory feature for exterior mirrors
- Power tilt/telescoping steering column with memory
- Perimeter alarm
- Two driver-configurable 4.2-inch LCD Displays in Cluster
- Universal garage door opener
- Wireless charging pad
The 2019 Edge ST is a thrill ride with pure performance and bold design. With this trim, you get a 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 twin-turbocharged, direct-injection standard engine and Intelligent All-Wheel Drive with All Wheel Drive Disconnect. Not only does it drive well, but it looks great too. It features a perforated, leather steering wheel with City Silver stitching and the ST logo and a Gloss Black-painted mesh grille with the ST logo. The Edge ST includes all Titanium features, plus:
- MPG: 19 city/26 highway
- Horsepower: 335 HP
- Torque: 380 lb.-ft.
- 20-in. bright-machined aluminum with High Gloss Black-painted pockets
- Aluminum brake and accelerator pedal covers
- B&O™ Premium Sound System by Bang & Olufsen
- Door-sill scuff plates, front and rear with performance logo
- Ford Performance Tuned Suspension
- Leather-trimmed seats with Miko inserts
- Performance drive dynamic
- ST bolstered bucket seats with City Silver Stitching and embossed ST logo
- Unique body-color front and rear lower fascia
2018 Ford Edge Trim Options for Washougal, WA Drivers
Have you decided which 2018 Ford Edge trim package you want to take home? If not, this overview of 2018 Ford Edge models will help you narrow down your decision. Since each trim level provides a different driving experience, make sure you check which comes with the performance, convenience, and entertainment features you love the most. Then, find your favorite in the 2018 Edge inventory and schedule a test drive by calling the team at our Ford dealership in Washougal, WA at (877) 299-1138.
2018 Ford Edge Trim Overview
Are you looking forward to the push-button folding second-row seats, sueded-cloth inserts, and premium 12-speaker audio system available with the 2018 Ford Edge? Consult the following table to learn whether the SE, SEL, Titanium, or Sport trim package includes the features on your wish list.
2018 Ford Edge Trim and Pricing
$29,220 starting MSRP
$31,955 starting MSRP
$35,930 starting MSRP
Schedule a 2018 Ford Edge Test Drive at Westlie Ford!
Whether the 2018 Ford Edge SE, SEL, Titanium, or Sport has the features on your wish list, Westlie Ford has the SUV you need in our new SUV inventory. Get behind the wheel with a test drive appointment by completing our online form or calling our Ford dealership in Washougal, WA at (877) 299-1138.
HTML cheatsheet collects the most common tools for web editors on a single page. Use it every time you are composing HTML markup code.