2019 Ford Ranger Trim Comparison & Model Differences | Washougal, WA
Ready for work and play, the 2019 Ford Ranger effortlessly combines a powerful performance with unrelenting dependability. With several trim packages to choose from, it can be tricky to figure out which 2019 Ranger model is best suited for your individual needs. For you research convenience, the product experts at Westlie Ford in Washougal, WA, compiled this 2019 Ford Ranger trim comparison guide highlighting the unique features of each model.
Peruse our impressive inventory to view all Ford Ranger truck models for sale at our dealership. If you are in need of additional information, visit the Ford Ranger hub. If you have any questions, give our team a call at (360) 602-2490.
Trim Specs Overview
The 2019 Ford Ranger is available in three different trim configurations, each equipped with their own unique features and specifications. View the table below to discover what each 2019 Ranger model has to offer.
- 2.3L EcoBoost® Turbocharged I4 engine with Electronic 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Pre-collision assist system
- Trailer sway control
- Automatic headlights
- Cloth upholstery
- Four-speaker audio system
- 16-in. silver steel wheels
- Cargo lamp
- Manual folding sideview mirrors
All XL features, plus:
- SYNC® infotainment interface
- 4G Wi-Fi® Hotspot
- Ford Co-Pilot360™
- Six-speaker audio system
- 4.2-in. productivity screen
- Forward and reverse sensing system